Last modified: Dec 17th, 2022.
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, receive, store, use, share, transfer and process your personal information. It also describes your choices regarding the use of the content provided through this website, our podcast and social media, as well as your rights of access and correction of your personal information.
The Data Controller
Employer Branding Agency Emine Oy Ltd
Business ID: FI25080422
Lönnrotinkatu 5, 2nd Floor, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Susanna Rantanen, susanna(at)emine.fi
Name and purpose of this Registry
- Personal Data Act §19 – customer register
- Email lists – (Weekly and monthly newsletters, Weekly Podcast Episode -email)
- “People who downloaded content” – content and topic-based emailing lists)
This registry consists of users who signed up, registered, downloaded, subscribed to, requested, inquired, ordered and/or purchased content, products and services such as but not limited to newsletters, free or paid guides, eBooks, videos, podcasts, templates, courses, webinars from rantanensusanna.com.
Personal information on the registry is used to keep in contact, inform, market, sell and maintain audience and customer relationships.
Site users and subscribed visitors are informed about news and current affairs, new products and services and other marketing, sales, survey & feedback direct marketing, and other similar messages within the limitations of the Personal Data Act set by the Finnish law.
The information collected and stored in the registry can be used for any or all of the following purposes:
- promoting, marketing, selling and producing products and services
- collecting statistical information about our audience
- maintaining and developing customer relations
- confirming participation in events
- contacting you about billing, account management, and other administrative matters
- contacting you for customer service
- improving and developing your user and customer experience, the site, services marketed on the site or through the other channels listed and described further down
- conducting user studies and marketing surveys
- posting customer testimonials and comments, which may contain personal information with your consent asked via email
- remarketing and retargeting via Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and TikTok tools and services
- processing your payment information (through a third-party service provider who is not permitted to retain or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of processing the payment on our behalf)
What information we collect about you
When you enter the website www.rantanensusanna.com you are asked about your Cookie Consent.
Would you choose to download any free or paid content from this website, sign up for emails, register for an event or a course, or book a call or an online meeting, we will ask for your:
- First name
- Last name
- Work email
- (Please notice if you choose to leave your private email instead, you give us consent to treat it like a business email. If this is not ok with you, you should either use work email or not opt-in at all.)
- If you are a paying customer, we will collect company and contact person information such as:
- Company name and ID, address, invoicing address and other invoicing details.
- Contact person name, telephone number and email.
- Other information to maintain and update customer relationships such as inquiries and requests for offers about our services and products, orders and contracts, sales process-related information, customer feedback and references, and cancellations.
- Emails to our company emails from site users.
- Consent and approvals of our site users.
- User data such as link clicks, pages and/or posts opened, date and time of visit.
A user who signed up for our email list(s) can unsubscribe from the email list via the unsubscribe link on each email. Please note a user may be registered in more than one email list and may still receive messages and materials from us even if the user thought they already unsubscribed. If you would like to unsubscribe from all emails sent by us, please contact us via email at email@example.com and add the subject: “Unsubscribe me from all your emails” and include the email you have used to subscribe to our emails.
We never sell personal information.
We will not sell your personal information to any third party.
Third party services & social media used on this site
- Google Analytics
- Tag Manager
- Google Fonts
- Apple / iTunes
Leaving comments on our site
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article on our site, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Personal Information released outside EU or EEA
This website may use or uses the following third-party tools that may be located outside EU or EEA:
- MailerLite email marketing https://www.mailerlite.com/legal/privacy-policy
How we get your Personal Information
We get your Personal Information when you subscribe to our emails, download free content, sign up and register for our services and course content, webinars, events, offers and promotions, and/or make purchases on our website or via our website. We also get your data through cookies and, for example social media pixels and insight tags.
Protecting your Personal Information
Accessing the registers where we hold personal data requires a username and password. The user rights are given only to our employees and selected partners, such as our accountants or our marketing partners.
Access rights are given only as per role, assessed periodically and withdrawn within 24 hours from the end of employment or contract.
External websites and links to third-party websites
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your right to check and correct your personal information (Finnish Personal Data Act 26§)
People in direct marketing registers (in Finland) have the right to check what personal data has been stored in company registers. Should you want to use this right and have your personal information checked on our registers, send a written and signed letter to Susanna Rantanen / Employer Branding Agency Emine, Lönnrotinkatu 5, 2nd Floor, 00100 Helsinki, Finland with a return address.
We recommend you follow the instructions of the Office of Data protection: https://tietosuoja.fi/en/when-you-want-to-inspect-your-data
When you request for your personal information to be checked, please mention the request concerns the customer & prospect register of Employer Branding Agency Emine.
Should we have mistaken information about you in our register, you are entitled to request us to correct the information. The request to correct your personal information must be sent in writing. In the request, you must clarify exactly which information you request to be corrected, what is the correct information and how you want us to correct the information.
When we store information about you, we are not manually checking whether the information shared was correct. When you receive emails marketing automation system, you are able to manually correct, add and amend or delete your personal information.
Notifying us about misconduct
Despite our best efforts to transfer information on the Internet and via electronic tools, apps and technology are not 100% secure. We cannot, therefore, guarantee absolute Privacy. Should we become aware of a breach of privacy, we will immediately take actions to fix the issue and notify the applicable parties to take the required and necessary steps to secure information and stop the breach.
Your responsibilities as an Internet and Social Media User
Please notice, that your Privacy requires also for you to take care of your internet security by using passwords complex enough, safekeeping them and changing them periodically. You must also confirm the secure use of your own devices.
The rights of the visitors of this website
As a visitor to this website, you have the right to:
- Request which personal information we may keep about you.
- Limit how we can use your personal information.
- Request to correct your personal information.
- Unsubscribe from our mailing lists.
- The right to be forgotten.
- Cancel the consent to email you.
- Transfer your personal information.
- Decline the Controller to use your personal information for promotion, marketing, market surveys and sales purposes.